Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, October 24, 2011

Firebrand Media Fashion Show

Last Friday night I had the incredible opportunity to attend a fashion show hosted by Firebrand Media which is the company that runs Laguna Beach Magazine and Newport Beach Magazine.  The proceeds from the silent auction went to SchoolPower, a non-profit education foundation to benefit Laguna Beach public schools.  The runway show featured fashions from La Perla, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Mikimoto retailers of South Coast Plaza.  The runway show was absolutely amazing!!

Style Underdog picked out this navy sequins dress for me for our Blogger Meetup in Las Vegas last March.  I love this dress so much, I absolutely fell in love with the navy color.  I wish this dress were about two inches longer though, then I could do without the leggings.  I really, really wish I did not have to wear them, but I am uncomfortable with how short it is.




Fashion Show Outfit
I•N•C International Concepts 'Vintage Glamour' sequin crewneck dress, navy - Macy's
Nordstrom leggings, black - nordstrom.com
Cole Haan 'Air Carma' OT pump, black patent - Nordstrom
Calvin Klein frame clutch, coral - zappos.com
Natasha 'Barrie' bangles, silver - Nordstrom Trend Accessories Dept
Natasha drop hoop earrings, silver - Nordstrom Trend Accessories Dept


My dear friend A and I in the lobby after the show.   Her husband picked out this beautiful top.  Isn't it amazing?  I love this top on A.

A's Fashion Show Outfit:
Mark + James (Badgley Mischka) sequin asymmetrical tunic blouse, silver/gray - Nieman Marcus
Hue leggings, black - Marshall's
Jessica Simpson 'Milana' peep-toe pumps, black patent – Nordstrom
Nordstrom Crystal Collection earrings, silver - Nordstrom
Nadri bangle bracelet, silver – Nordstrom

4 comments:

  1. Wow! You both look AMAZING!! How fun to get all dressed up and go somewhere glamorous like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love your navy sequined dress - it is so special! You look fab, head to toe, and so does A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pear, thank you!! This thing was so totally glamorous it was insane. I want to do it all over again.

    Patti, I very much love this dress too but want to wear w/o leggings. Maybe I should try and get photographed and get opinions.

    Thanks Rebecca!

    ReplyDelete