Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Wine, Cheese & Chocolate Tasting Event

Saturday night I wore this Trina Turk 'Kurdson' dress to a wine, cheese, and chocolate tasting and dinner event.  The top part of the dress was originally too roomy on me, so I got it altered.  It fits like a dream now. Nordstrom does the best alterations work.  I really don't want to go anywhere else for alterations. 




Wine, Cheese & Chocolate Tasting Event:

Trina Turk 'Kurdson' Sheath Dress, Multi - at Zappos / at bloomingdales.com (watch for sale)

Lulu Frost 'Narcissus' Tassel Necklace, Antique Gold


3 comments:

  1. Love the Lulu Frost necklace - I found the last one available -- Neiman Marcus - ordered it on line and it just arrived today, LOVE it, especially since it's on sale.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you love the necklace too. It was a very good deal. I looked around and found many look-a-likes that cost so much less, but I had a feeling they weren't going to be good quality. This is such a great quality piece. I hope to see you around town wearing it soon!

      Delete