Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

New Haircut

Three posts in a row.  I'm on a roll.

I got my haircut tonight.  I really wish this appointment could have happened yesterday for the sexy shoes dinner party.  I'm so happy with the new cut.  I needed a change.  My stylist is so awesome.  I went in knowing I wanted a change, but I had no idea what I wanted.  She suggested a cut like the lead actress in Bridesmaids, and I said go for it.  Here is a picture of Kristen Wiig in Bridesmaids...


And here is my new 'do...
My husband needs to learn how to focus..... grrrrrrr.



New Haircut Outfit

INC ruched mesh top, Black & White pattern - Macy's
Halogen 3/4 sleeve cardigan, Spiced Rose - nordstrom.com
Alfani bracelet, Clear Red (I've worn this three days in a row now, I think I love this bracelet)
7 For All Mankind 'Ginger' wide leg trouser jeans, Mercer Wash - nordstrom.com
kate spade 'keswick caning' drop earrings, White & Gold - Nordstrom
Bettye Muller 'Cruise' patent peep-toe flats, Black - Ebay.com
B. Makowsky 'Ollie' handbag, White - nordstrom.com

3 comments:

  1. love, love, love the haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Donna & Rebecca: I appreciate your loyalty to this blog.

    I am definitely loving this new haircut. I wasn't sure I was going to be able to handle the curling iron, but it is easy so far.

    ReplyDelete