Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Breakfast With Style Underdog


Today I met up with Style Underdog and another dear friend for breakfast.  She graciously agreed to allow me to post this photo of us together.  I miss her blog so much.  When I know I'm going to be in her presence, I am not so shy with my outfits.  I've had these orange pants for months now, but the moment just hasn't been right to wear them until today.  Funny, at school drop-off today people kept staring at my pants.  I bet they were in shock that a 40+ mom would wear orange denim.  There is something about orange that makes me feel so good.  Of course my sweater is navy striped.  Navy is orange's best friend.


Breakfast with Style Underdog Outfit
Vince Crop Skinny Stretch Jeans, Coral - nordstrom.com
Hinge® Chunky Knit Striped Slouchy Sweater, Navy- Eclispe/ Cream- Egret - nordstrom.com
Natasha Couture drop hoop earrings - Nordstrom Trend Accessories Dept.
Cole Haan 'Carma Air' OT pump, Sandalwood - zappos.com
MICHAEL Michael Kors 'Addison' Straw Tote, Mocha - Nordstrom

5 comments:

  1. What a great picture! You two look fabulous. I LOVE your orange pants, and you're right, they're perfect with the navy stripes. People must have been staring with envy, no doubt about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's alive! You both look amazing. We need a reunion...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Allison, it was interesting I found many people giving me attention that day. Color = attention that's for sure!

    The-Loudmouth, so great to see you. I must stop by your blog. It was so fun to see Style Underdog again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although I like the outfit in your recent post (love the red with animal print shoes!), it reminded me that I hadn't commented on this one. I love this outfit SO MUCH and you look fantastic! Those pants fit you like a dream and I love how you mixed two bright colors and how you used the classic striped top to sort of anchor it all. And the hoop earrings look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the complementary colors and the handbag is simply fantastic! Showing me how to do like you. Don't know if I have the nerve but thanks.

    ReplyDelete