Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Animal + Color

Animal print + bold color + neutral + good lighting + good background = very happy blogger.  This I think is my favorite outfit post on this blog so far!  Animal print AND bold color.  A riiiiiiiiiisky move.  Now I know really it's not a risk. 


Animal + Color Outfit

Elie Tahari 'Miley' silk blouse, Zinnia Orange - Nordstrom Rack
Nanette Lepore 'Star Bright' jacket, grey - bloomingdales.com
7 For All Mankind® Mid Rise Bootcut Stretch Jeans, Rinse Wash - 7forallmankind.com
kate spade 'bixby' framed leather handbag, black - katespade.com
Cole Haan 'Air Talia' pump, leopard haircalf - colehaan.com
Nadri 'Hammered Pavé' Circle Pendant Necklace, rose gold - nordstrom.com
kate spade 'keswick caning' leverback earrings, white & gold - kate spade

3 comments:

  1. Love this! So put-together. Ooh, and I'm on a major Kate Spade kick, so I totally love that handbag...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The adventure into fashion madness begins. (: I love the shoe and while your bold color isn't my color of choice, it works well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allison, it's easy to get on kate spade kicks, isn't it? What kate spade things have you been interested in?

    Thanks Sarah! I'm so happy to have new visitors.

    ReplyDelete