Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Copycat Kendi One Year Ago

I've lost count how many times I've copied Kendi.  Here I go again.  I already had these mint jeans, I just had to find the right blue blouse.  Kendi wore this in May 2012. I bought the blue shirt and sandals within a couple of weeks, and I'm just getting around to posting the outfit.  I've worn this shirt, pants and shoes many times, but I never had the right necklace.  I wanted a simple, long silver necklace that would not overpower the shoes.  I just got this one last week.  I don't think I'll be getting sick of navy and mint anytime soon.

My 7-year old is so happy to take my photos for the blog.


Copied Kendi Again

J Brand Skinny Stretch Twill Pants, JUNIPER - nordstrom.com
Equipment 'Signature' Silk Shirt, Medieval Blue - nordstrom.com
Vince Camuto Pendant Necklace, Silver - nordstrom.com
kate spade 'Cindy' Wedge, New Camel Rainbow Stripe - kate spade
Tory Burch 'Louiisa' Top Handle Satchel, Tan - nordstrom.com

2 comments:

  1. I won't be getting sick of this color combination for a long time either! I love that you paired it with camel/tan too. So pretty!

    Enjoy the fact that your 7 year old is still happy to take photos. I had to buy a tripod when my son got over the thrill of helping me out. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Pear! I hope my 7 year old wants to help out with the photos for a while!

    ReplyDelete