Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Copying Kendi's Chambray Forever

I am attempting to copy Kendi's "Chambray Forever" post from back in July 2012.  I am just getting around to wearing the outfit now, but I purchased the white denim and head wrap in July last year.  I finally found a good version of the chambray shirt last month with the shopping help of Beverly Like Hills.  Kendi's tote works really well as the red heart picks up the color in her head wrap.    I don't have such a cute tote.  What I do have to help tie in the head wrap color is the beautiful nail color on my toes, a gift from the BEST NEIGHBOR ever - Chanel nail color 'April'.

Thank you, dear 7-year old son for taking photos with my iPhone.  Now I can post more in my blog because of YOU.


Attempt at Copying Kendi's "Chambray Forever"

INC International Concepts Shirt, Long-Sleeve Chambray Linen - Macy's
Blue Essence Skinny Twill Ankle Jeans, White - nordstrom.com
Paul Green 'Leslie' sandal, brown - nordstrom.com
Tory Burch 'Louiisa' Top Handle Satchel, Tan - nordstrom.com
Tasha 'Perfect Poolside' Head Wrap, Purple - nordstrom.com
Chanel LE VERNIS NAIL COLOUR, 'April' - Gift from Awesome Neighbor, T

1 comment:

  1. There's something so clean and pure about white and chambray, isn't there? You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete