Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Cobalt Blue $9.97 Cardigan

Today was so busy I can't even think straight.  There was no time for make-up.

Here is my other $9.97 cardigan.  I managed to snag two at that unbelievable 70% off markdown.  The tank underneath is super old - I bought it four years ago when babydoll tops were all the rage.  I think there is a difference between tops that are babydoll and ones that have emphasis at the waist.  I prefer the latter.  This one is a little bit too flarey at the bottom and it just poofs out at my tummy it seems.  I'm not sure I want to wear it again.  I do like the inset at the waist, but the bottom third of the blouse is just too puffy.  I do love the color of this cardi.



Super Busy Day Outfit

Halogen 3/4 sleeve cardigan, Blue Print - nordstrom.com
Kenneth Cole REACTION blousy tank, black & white pattern - Nordstrom
7 For All Mankind mid rise bootcut jeans, Rinse Wash - Macy's
Tory Burch 'Reva' flat, Silver Metallic - Nordstrom
Alfani ball necklace, Hematite - Macy's SCOTTSDALE, AZ  :) :) :)
Macy's brand cuff bracelet, Hematite/Silver - Macy's

1 comment: