Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Great Outfit Shown In Stock Photos

Now my older son is sick.  Last night he woke up and vomited at 12:30 am and about every 30 minutes or so through 4:30 am!  Poor little guy.  He then woke up at 6 am and vomited again.  And again at 8 am.  It's been a tough night and morning.  So lately I've been pretty frumpy, unfortunately.  So no photos again today.

I wore an awesome outfit Tuesday night for meeting up with a friend for dinner, but I was running around too much earlier to get any photos.  :(  I'll tell you about it instead.  I wore my black blazer with striped lined sleeves, another version of my horizontal striped tee.  Gasp!  I bought two of the same tee in different colors.  I couldn't help myself, they were only $9.97.  I wore my red patent peep-toe pumps with a wood-stacked heel as my pop of color and carried my B. Makowsky pewter bag as seen in my WNTW copycat outfit.  As for jewelry, I wore my new bold necklace I bought during the Triple Points promotion at Nordstrom earlier this month.  I love it when I can get something on sale for 50% off, I earn six Nordstrom Notes points per dollar, AND I earn American Airlines miles at the same time!

I absolutely loved how the big necklace looked against the horizontal striped tee.

If you're still reading Style Underdog- remember the zipper on these jeans kept falling down in Las Vegas?  I took them to the miracle workers at the Nordstrom Alterations department and they replaced it free of charge!  Now it works beautifully.  It doesn't look like I'm flashing anyone any longer.

Since I don't have a photo of myself wearing these pieces, I'll at least show you the stock photos.

 Banana Republic Lightweight Wool Crepe jacket, Black - Banana Republic

 7 For All Mankind Mid-Rise Bootcut Jeans, Rinse Wash - Macy's


Sweet Pea by Staci Frati Ruched Horizontal Stripe Tee, Grey/White - nordstrom.com

Tasha Multi Chain Long Necklace, Antique Silver - nordstrom.com

kate spade 'Keswick Caning' lever drop earrings, white/gold - nordstrom.com
I stepped out of the box and wore gold earrings with my silver necklace.  It looked awesome!  I like how the white of the earrings picked up the white in the tee.
 Cole Haan 'Carma Air' OT pump, Red Lacquer patent - nordstrom.com
Red at your feet is always a good way to show your pop of color.

 B. Makowsky 'Melbourne' shopper, Pewter - DSW

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great outfit! Hope your son feels better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your household is illness-free soon! Love the Cole Haan shoes...the outfit sounds great. The faceting on the earring would blend very nicely with the necklace, both of which are fab.

    ReplyDelete