Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, March 25, 2011

reasons for not posting

I haven't been posting in here lately, I know.  I've been crazy busy and haven't been able to find the time to get photographed.  I don't like any of the photos of me from the Style Nation Blogger Meet-up in Las Vegas two weeks ago, so I don't have any to share, unfortunately.  Also, my younger son just had oral surgery Thursday, and the recovery process has been slow.  I've been at his side comforting him for the majority of the last two days.  I'll be able to get dressed and photographed soon!  I'm dying to show my new snake print dress and orange clutch as well as a couple of new tops from Macy's.  Alfani and  INC collections have been very good this spring.  I also can't wait to wear and share another What Not To Wear copycat and another Style Underdog copycat.  I finally found a close copy of a printed skirt from White House | Black Market. 

A real post coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I was wondering if you had gone on holiday. Hope your son is all back to normal. Looking forward to new posts...

    ReplyDelete