Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, December 11, 2011

"Blue Man Group" Outfit

The following outfit I wore to see the "Blue Man Group" with my family a few  weeks ago.

Blue Man Group Outfit
Nanette Lepore 'Shining' skirt, grey - bloomingdales.com
Halogen cardigan, Navy Peacoat- nordstrom.com
Hinge cami, black - nordstrom.com
DKNY opaque tights, black - nordstrom.com
Cole Haan 'Justine Air' boots, Woodbury - colehaan.com
Perlina croc handbag, teal - Nordstrom
Lauren Jeans Co. Jacket 'Tamara Classic Fit Denim' - Nolita Wash, macys.com
Lauren by Ralph Lauren woven leather belt, brown - Macy's
Nordstrom 'Neo Geometric' Triple Drop Link Earrings, Shiny Rose Gold - nordstrom.com


Notes on the above outfit:  I'm sad that this fabulously dark and classic denim jacket is too big on me.  I need one size down.  I can't seem to find it or anything like it.  I bought it two years ago, and all the denim jackets I'm seeing today have that awful bleached and torn look.  I'm also sad about the woven belt.  It's really too big for me now, and I don't think I'll wear it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment