Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Book Club November (I'm a tad behind)

I've had several outfits photographed just no time to post lately!  I've been playing 'family stylist' for my mom and sister the last few weeks for an upcoming family event in January.  It's been crazy busy with the shopping and returning.  One of the online orders was lost due to the fault of UPS delivering to the WRONG house, and it's been totally crazy dealing with this.  Luckily the package has been found.  THANKFULLY my sister's neighbor brought it to her two days after the scheduled delivery. 

This outfit I wore to Book Club for November, which sadly I did not even finish The Great Gatsby, but I don't like to miss Book Club.  I love the opportunity to get dressed for a party!  I'll need to finish that book eventually.  Big thanks to KM for using your iPhone to take this photo.


November Book Club Outfit
Caslon long-sleeve crewneck tee, Yellow Raisin - nordstrom.com
Nanette Lepore 'Shining' skirt, grey - bloomingdales.com (click link to see pretty pleating detail up close)
Nordstrom opaque tights, charcoal - nordstrom.com
Cole Haan 'Air Violet', Dark Grey - nordstrom.com
kate spade 'Keswick Caning' necklace - black, cream, gold - kate spade

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love these colors together and you're right, the pleating on the skirt is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pear! Yellow and gray together are one of my favorite combos.

    ReplyDelete