Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, April 8, 2012

The Navy & Orange Love Affair Continues

What I wore to a friend's birthday lunch last Sunday.  Orange and navy is my current obsession.   My husband suggested I spin around in a circle slowly while he snapped photos to help me relax in front of the camera. 



Another Navy & Orange Outfit
Love By Design polka-dots cardigan, navy/cream - BP. dept Nordstrom
Caslon boyfriend button-down shirt, white - Point of View dept
 - nordstrom.com
Halogen® Two Tone Skinny Belt, Azure/Navy - nordstrom.com
Vince Skinny Crop Jeans - Coral, Via C dept nordstrom.com
kate spade 'Keswick Caning' bracelet, navy/gold - Nordstrom
Lauren by Ralph Lauren 'Lake Tahoe' Double Drop Earrings, gold/silver - nordstrom.com
MICHAEL Michael Kors 'Addison' straw tote, Mocha - Nordstrom
Cole Haan 'Air Carma' OT pump, Sandalwood - zappos.com

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous. I love the colored denim trend and your o.j. colored jeans are juicy delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by here Bella Q! Orange is my favorite right now.

    ReplyDelete