Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Denim Skirt w/ Ombre Scarf - Friday

I skipped a few days of posting my outfits since it was raining so much I pretty much wore the quilted jacket, jeans, and rain boots with a different tee each of the last three rainy days.

Here is yesterday's outfit.

I finally remembered to have my son get somewhat closer to show the earrings.

Halogen Denim Pencil Skirt - nordstrom.com
Three Dots 3/4 sleeve tee in Heather Gray - nordstrom.com.  I won't buy this brand tee again.  They are too expensive and they come up too short above my hip.  I prefer the longer tees instead.  This one exposes my belly sometimes.  (or my Spanx!  GASP!)
Black Opaque tights - Nordstrom brand
BP. Nordstrom ombre scarf in black/gray
Caslon cardigan - Nordstrom - This sweater came with a tie at the waist, but one of the belt loops broke and I've been too lazy to fix it.  I wear this thing all the tine, it's getting quite ratty and old, but I still love it.  I've had it for 2 years.
Cole Haan 'Air Lyric' with NIKE Air technology flat boots in black
kate spade super large stud earrings in teal green - Bloomingdale's (purchased with  gift card)
two-tone silver cuff bracelet - Macy's brand
Perlina snakeskin handbag in teal - Nordstrom

1 comment:

  1. I really love how you did the scarf here. I want to pull off this look... I need scarf lessons!

    The boots are fabulous, too. So chic!

    ReplyDelete