Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Super Rainy Day Tuesday

Last Tuesday's outfit.  The day of lightning, thunder, and very heavy rain.  I couldn't get outside until later in the day, and this photo isn't so great due to bad lighting.  I love my new quilted jacket.  The hood and lining are removable for when it's not so cold but you need a little something.  I bought it at the Anniversary Sale last July, but I'm afraid it's a little tight now.  I need to watch what I'm eating and do more exercise so this jacket fits better.  Or maybe I should try Style Underdog's merlot diet.  Speaking of Style Underdog, we bumped into each other today at the grocery store!  It was so cool to see her in person.  I must admit I was a bit star-struck when I met her.  We all know she is a Style Nation star.

 I wish my 5 year old photographer would have moved in a little closer.   Oh well.  This umbrella is so old.  I bought it at The Broadway back in 1991 when cobalt blue was all the rage.  I had a matching rain slicker that was the coolest rain slicker ever.  I used it til it wore out.  This umbrella is on it's last leg.  I'm waiting on a clear one with polka-dots to arrive in the mail.  It can't get here fast enough.

 
The back cinches in as tight as you'd like.  I wish I had a close-up of the rain boots.  These photos must be re-done another day.

Laundry by Shelli Segal Diamond Quilt Topper in black - nordstrom.com
Levi's 545 Skinny Leg in French Press Wash - macys.com
Sperry Top Sider Rain Boots in white - nordstrom.com
19 year old cobalt blue umbrella - The Broadway

1 comment:

  1. I've come to realize this jacket is just too small so I've returned it and was very lucky to be able to get the next size up. I'm talking I was really lucky to get this since the jacket has been around since July!

    ReplyDelete