Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, December 6, 2010

OLD Navy Super Low Tee Remix #3

This time the super old super low Old Navy tee is in brown.  And it's too low to show nicely with this ruffle cardigan.  Because the tee is so low I must wear a tank or cami underneath.  This doesn't quite look right.  The white tank can hardly be seen at all.  I love this sweater, but I'll need to rework the layering pieces.  Usually I just wear either a white or brown cami.  I'll stick with those until I can figure something else out.




Caslon ruffle cardigan chartreuse green - Nordstrom
Old Navy tee brown
Hinge tank white - nordstrom.com
KUT From The Kloth wide leg denim trousers Delight wash - Nordstrom Rack
Another Line skinny belt chocolate brown - nordstrom.com
Kenneth Cole REACTION 'Ballet Parking' flats pewter - Macy's
COACH 'Carly' signature handbag - Nordstrom
Kendra Scott teardrop earrings - Nordstrom

2 comments:

  1. Such cute photos of you! :)

    Man, some of the t-shirts and tanks out there are so low cut, aren't they? I'm not sure who they're made for really. Maybe it's just a marketing ploy to get us to buy several pieces to layer? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pear for your nice comment, I didn't realize I haven't replied here yet. These tees I have are very old. I am not even sure they make them like this anymore. But you are probably right. Gotta keep buying layers and layers!

    ReplyDelete