Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, January 24, 2011

Crisp White Button-Down: Let's Try Again

The flash is probably too bright in this photo but I am so much happier the way this white button-down looks untucked with a wider belt AT my waist and with a saturated colored scarf than it looks tucked in with the skinnier belt below my waist and with a neutral scarf.


No More Tucking In Shirts Outfit

Lauren Ralph Lauren white button-down shirt- macys.com
KUT From The Kloth espresso brown boot-cut cords - nordstrom.com
BP. Nordstrom plaid scarf fuchsia/light pink/black
Cole Haan 'Air Carma' OT pumps w/ Nike Air copper croc - Cole Haan Outlet

4 comments:

  1. Yes, this is great - you look very lean in the picture. Cool couch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the wide belt was a great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joyce, thank you, I love this outfit now. The couch is fun. It was my MIL's couch back in the 50s-70s. She had it in storage for years and years. My husband came across it and reupholstered it and cleaned it up pretty well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rebecca, Thanks! This is the only wide belt I have, I probably should get another one.

    ReplyDelete