Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Great Find @Forever 21

I haven't worn this blush/light pink color in years.  I found this amazing roll-sleeve zip-up lightweight cardigan at Forever 21 while looking for something to go with this scarf.  You can't see the pretty gold zipper since my scarf is covering it up, but you can see it in stock photo link I provided in the outfit list below.  I was just walking by the store and I saw the blush color rounder.  I like how they organize their clothing racks by color.  Awesome.  The only one left in my size had a pretty noticeable stain, so I went home and ordered online.  I like this zip-up cardi so much I got another one in beige.

Since there is so much color in this outfit up top, I normally would wear a neutral shoe.  I was thinking gold flats or my nude pumps.  But this time I wanted to go outside my comfort zone by pulling one of the colors from the scarf and wear that color at my feet.  I'm thinking this works, but I'm also hoping I don't look too Easter-ish with the pink and yellow together.  I swear I was wearing my gold/hematite cuff bracelet with this outfit, but I forgot to put it back on after doing the dishes.

I think my husband has figured out a good time frame and a good background for my blog photos.  7:00 pm, on our backyard deck. 



 What to do with my hands?!?!

Blush Cardi w/Floral Scarf Outfit

Forever 21 Zip-Up Slub Sweater Cardigan, pink - forever21.com
Hinge® Princess Seam Camisole, white - nordstrom.com
Lulu Floral Gauze Scarf, Beige Multi - nordstrom.com BP.
7 For All Mankind® mid-rise bootcut jeans, Rinse Wash - 7forallmankind.com
Cole Haan 'Air Olivia' Stud ballet flats, Golden Yellow Snake - ruelala.com
B. Makowsky 'Ollie - Large' cross-body handbag, white - nordstrom.com
kate spade 'Keswick Caning' lever-back earrings, white/gold - kate spade

2 comments:

  1. That blush hue is so flattering on your skin tone- lovely- somehow it doesn't strike me as a pastel either- it's not sickly sweet, just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bella Q. I thought the same thing about it not being quite pastel. It's almost like a coral. I also like that the sweater is a slightly different shade but the same color palette as the bright coral dots on the scarf. The gold zipper and roll-sleeves really sold me. I couldn't pass up either of these items especially at the $20 price points!

      Delete